Monday, 4 August, 2014 - 15:49
Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is one of the biggest interdisciplinary student associations in Europe. It was founded on the 16th October 1989 and its aim is to support and develop student mobility. Every year, ESN maintains and developed several IT tools such as ESNGalaxy, ESNSatellite, ESN.org etc.
ESN offers an IT Internship position for students in higher education to work on the web projects of ESN.
Terms and conditions
- Duration up to 6 months, starting on the 1st of October
- Have an Erasmus Placement, or old Leonardo da Vinci or Internship Agreement or Eurodyssée
- Living at the ESN house (Brussels, Belgium)
- Transport costs from work to ESN House and vice versa are covered
- Internship location will be the ESN headquarter office at Rue Hydraulique 15, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
- The successful applicant should start beginning of October 2014.
Required skills and experience
- Experience with Drupal
- Structured way of working
- Background in computer science, engineering or similar
- Interest in web development
- Basic knowledge of PHP (advanced knowledge is a plus)
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus
- Knowledge of git is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Drupal module development is a plus
- Knowledge of ESN’s projects and especially its web projects is a plus
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Concretise the functional design of a web project.
- Develop a web platform with Drupal.
- Assist the IT Committee.
- Assist the office with IT related tasks
- Assist the web developer
- Write project documentation
Please send a short motivation letter and CV to [email protected].
Deadline for the application is September 15, 23:59 CET.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you have any additional questions regarding the position. For more information on our IT projects please visit our website www.esn.org.