Did you know that each year more than 150,000 international students get their ESNcard? But what is the ESNcard and what is it used for?
Simply put, ESNcard is the membership card to the Erasmus Generation. A card that will carry the memories of your best times spent abroad with constant new experiences and lots of international friends. And a card that will grant you access to all ESN’s events and over 1500 discounts all around Europe!
How do I get my ESNcard?
It’s simple. All you have to do is contact the closest local ESN section to your receiving university and they will issue one for you.
To check which one is the closest local ESN section to the destination of your mobility, please check this site.
ESNcard.org does not distribute either online or offline ESNcards and therefore you always need to contact the ESN sections of your receiving university or the city in which your exchange is taking place.
What will I need to bring with me?
- a printed colour passport photo
- a document proving your mobility status (such as a Learning Agreement, Training Agreement, Acceptance Letter, etc.)
Who can get the ESNcard?
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups:
- Erasmus+ students
- Erasmus+ trainees
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, other than Erasmus+
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students
- European Solidarity Corps (ESC) participants
- ESN buddies, volunteers and alumni
Do you want to make the most of your time abroad while saving as much money as you can? Well, we have great news for you! ESNcard provides the best discounts and special deals that cater to every need of the Erasmus generation.
Here are some of the discounts you can get with your ESNcard: